Sunday, May 26, 2013

T.I and Jason Geter Of Grand Hustle Sues Vanessa Williams And The National Conference Of Black Mayors!! -- Details Inside



T.I and Jason Geter Of Grand Hustle Records Sues Vanessa Williams And National Conference Of Black Mayors!! -- Don't mess with T.I and Grand Hustle's money. No matter who you are. T.I's Grand Hustles label loaned $90,000 to Vanessa Williams (Not the actress) of the National Conference Of Black Mayors and Tip has not been paid. 

T'I's business partner Jason Geter The co-founder of Grand Hustle Record label filed a official lawsuit to get their money back. Unfortunately, we're hearing the National Conference Of Black Mayors has many lawsuits going on right now.

This is a developing story, keep it locked right here at HipHopNews24-7.com as more information becomes available.  -- Futuristic Blogger

No comments:

widgets

SPORTS NEWS