Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ray J Addresses 'Teairra Mari' Dating Rumors 'I Love Her, I’ve Been Knowing Her For So Long' It's Genuine!



Ray J Addresses Teairra Mari Dating Rumors 'I Love Her. I’ve Been Knowing Her For So Long' -- Ray J is kicking up a media storm with his Kim Kardashian-inspired record “I Hit It First.” Yet and still, fans want to know why he’s been canoodling with former Roc-A-Fella songstress Teairra Mari.
He recently sat down with Civil TV to discuss his latest controversial single and dance around dating rumors. “As far as Teairra Mari, I love her. I’ve been knowing her for so long.,” he tells Karen Civil‘s cameras. “We’re working on some things. My love for her is always been genuine.”
Way to keep it vague, Ray.
Watch the full video above.

No comments:

widgets

SPORTS NEWS