Sunday, March 17, 2013


Gucci Mane Claims His Twitter Was 

Hacked, Waka Is Still Brick Squad, But

 Waka Claims He OWN Brick Squad!! -- 

Details Inside

Gucci Mane Claims His Twitter Was Hacked and Waka Flocka Is Still Brick Squad, But Waka Claims he OWN Brick Squad!!  -- Apparently, Gucci’s twitter account was hacked and he did NOT send out the tweet claiming to ‘sell’ Waka. PR stunt??? Gucci posted to twitter that his long-time partner has been disloyal and he needs to get rid of him – LEGALLY.
  
All allegations as of now, but Warner Bros./Atlantic rep, Rahim the Dream posts a tweet to Miss Info and Elliot Wilson’s accounts, “Gucci’s twitter was hacked. Just spoke with his manager. All kinds of crazy DMs and what not.” I need the truth on this one. I love this duo together.

I don’t need them to become enemies. Besides, the tweet did say “BIG GUWOP,” I thought we had decided against that. How long will this ride? Drop down below and give me your thoughts and check out Rahim’s tweets below. Photo Credit: Atlnightspot.com

1 comment:

amoury said...

bien my brooooooooo

widgets

SPORTS NEWS