Sunday, March 24, 2013


Lebron James Reacts To Miley Cyrus Twerking Video, Did Hannah Montana Join The Twerk Team?? lol

Lebron James Reacts To Miley Cyrus Twerking Video, Did Hannah Montana Join The Twerk Team?? lol -- After posting a video of herself "twerking" in a unicorn onesie Wednesday, Miley Cyrus sat down with Ryan Seacrest on Friday to give the world a little something in the way of an explanation.

The twerking video is, she said, possibly her best-received piece of work.

"I could walk out and I could sing at the Grammys," she said in an upbeat interview on Seacrest's radio show, "and I will always be bashed and I will always have haters. I haven't really seen one bad comment about the twerk video. This is the first thing. I'm like, OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever."

No comments:

widgets

SPORTS NEWS