Thursday, March 21, 2013


Superfly Gee Single "Paper Paper" Short Film/video Directed By JR Saint Song Produced by Bombay of JustFireFam on Guala Partners Music LLC -- Video Inside

Superfly Gee single "Paper Paper" short film/video directed by JR Saint Song produced by Bombay of JustFireFam on Guala Partners Music LLC -- Superfly Gee born in Washington Heights, New York. During my time in the streets, I was shot once and arrested in different occasions.
I served 6 years in prison, which helped me learn valuable lessons in life and appreciate life in a new light. The overcoming of these obstacles made me discover the passion I had for music and making it my career.
On July 4th 2012 I started recording my debut mixtape called “10 Birds n Better” and released it on October 5th 2012 on Datpiff.com and SuperflyGee.com. Superfly Gee debut album "The L.O.A.D" (The Life of a Drug Dealer) is set to be released Summer 2013.
Twitter: @SuperFlyGeeDonV
Facebook: @SuperflyGee
More On HipHopNews24-7.com :

No comments:

widgets

SPORTS NEWS